Search This Blog

June 1, 2011

Black Mascara

So, this might sound a little silly, but I honestly can't stress the importance of black mascara. If I am going anywhere at all, even just to Wal-Mart and back, I wear black mascara. To those of you that don't own or wear mascara, and especially black mascara, let me explain. First of all, mascara. It not only opens your eyes, it makes them way prettier. I recommend getting it with the sort of brush like above, with spaced-out bristles so that it doesn't clump. I personally do not like waterproof, because the non-waterproof you can wipe off in the shower. Second of all, the color black makes it very basic, and very wearable. It looks good on you no matter your skin tone, hair color, or eyelash color. And you can usually find it cheap, and buy it anywhere. Try to replace it every four months or so, since it can go bad. The best fashion tip I can give you to invest in? Wear black mascara. It's worth it.


1. BADgal Lash Mascara in Rich Black, $9 for 0.14 oz, Benefit Cosmetics, sephora.com
2. Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara in Black, $3, eyeslipsface.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...