Search This Blog

June 28, 2011

New York, New York

I love New York. Seriously. I just went for two weeks, for an acting for film camp at SOCAPA. Living there, even just for two weeks, is incredible for me. I adore that city. It has this incredible and inspiring light and life to it that I can't resist. The camp was awesome, too. We stayed at a New School dorm and ate at NYU (my dream school) dining halls. During the camp, I took acting classes most days, and three days the acting kids filmed the film student's movies. I loved filming so much. The one full weekend I was there, we went to Central Park and Battery Park. In Central Park we walked around, and it was beautiful and great. At Battery Park, we stumbled upon the filming of Men in Black 3, and saw Will Smith! I also saw Dylan and Cole Sprouse two days in a row. They're so cute, but I didn't get any pictures of them. I didn't want to bother them. Anyway, my trip was amazing. The fourth time I'd been to NYC, but I love it just as much as ever. During the trip, I bought this awesome lipstick, which is the perfect shade of red for my skin tone, and I love the texture, too. I also got black and white striped arm socks and thigh-high socks ($6 each) from Gothic Renaissance, which is on 4th Avenue near 12th Street.

1. Color Sensational Lip Color in Are You Red-Dy (Ready), $8, maybelline.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...